What are Dermal Fillers?
Dermal filler is made from a product called Hyaluronic acid. This is a naturally occurring sugar that exists in almost all living organisms. Its key role is to absorb water and transports nutrients to the skin ensuring that the structure and volume is maintained If you want to reduce facial wrinkles and lines, hyaluronic acid may be a good choice as a dermal filler because of its compatibility with the human body.
What Areas Can Be Treated With Dermal Fillers?
- To correct or enhance facial contours; cheeks, temples, jawline, nose, chin.
- To define, correct or enhance lips
- To soften and correct facial wrinkles or folds
- To restore lost volume in hands to reduce the appearance of veins and tendons
- To improve the tone, texture and hydration of the skin.
HOW LONG UNTIL I CAN SEE THE BENEFITS?
The beauty of this product is that the effects are noticeable immediately after the procedure and the effects are long lasting, non-permanent and reversible.