Treatment Care Coordinator Visit
We believe in giving our patient greater freedom of choice. Even though our fees are competitive, you may be thinking of completing restorative work, tooth whitening, or surgical options such as implants. Alternatively you may just want to have a simple check-up and any necessary treatments.
Our Treatment Coordinators are the lead contacts to all new and existing patients and offer a relaxed informal opportunity to come for a FREE consultation and see the practice. They ensure that patients leave well informed, with all their questions answered about treatment options, alternatives and fees introduced with payment options. You can also contact our treatment coordinators with any queries regarding potential upcoming treatment, fees or to schedule appointments.
During your Free Treatment Coordinator Consultation you will:
- Meet with our coordinator to discuss problems and possible solutions
- Meet your dentists who will guide our coordinators on possible solutions and to discuss similar case studies
- Have photos taken to assess how appearance can improve
- Discuss possible costs of treatment
We understand that to be able to make the best decision patients need to be fully informed in relations to their options which is why we recommend a full clinical assessment with one of our highly skilled dentists. At your clinical assessment we feel it is more important to get to know you and establish a good relationship, therefore unless there is any emergency treatment necessary we confine our first visit to discussion of your Dental needs (if any), the taking of a history and a thorough Dental examination together with any necessary x-rays. Your dentist will then explain any findings and discuss with you treatment options and recommendations identified during the examination.
By explaining the options fully, we enable you to make an informed decision about the procedure which is right for you. You will be given a written report and treatment plan, including an estimate of costs.
- Oral cancer check
- Assessment of gums, teeth, bite aesthetics, concerns and patient wishes
- All X-rays required
- Full series of photos to assess appearance
- Additional consultation to have your plan presented by our treatment coordinator (optional)
- Full breakdown of costs
- Written treatment plan with all costs included
- Discuss costs of treatment
- Discuss any queries with our treatment coordinator