Updated: Dec 4, 2018
At Belmore Dental Implant Clinic we believe in giving our patient greater freedom of choice. Even though our fees are competitive, you may be thinking of completing restorative work, tooth whitening, or surgical options such as implants. Alternatively you may just want to have a simple check-up and any necessary treatments.
Therefore we offer our patient the opportunity to have a FREE consultation with one of our Treatment Coordinators who are the lead contacts to all new and existing patients. They ensure that patients leave well informed, with all their questions answered about treatment options, with alternatives and fees introduced. You can also contact our treatment coordinators with any queries regarding potential upcoming treatment, fees or to schedule appointments.
During your Free Treatment Coordinator Consultation you will:
• Meet with our coordinator to discuss problems and possible solutions
• Meet your dentists who will guide our coordinators on possible solutions and to discuss similar case studies
• Have photos taken to assess how appearance can improve
• Discuss possible costs of treatment
Alternatively we can arrange a Full Dental Consultation with one of our dental professionals which will cost £75 and provide the following-
• Oral cancer check
• Assessment of gums, teeth, bite aesthetics, concerns and patient wishes
• All X-rays required
• Full series of photos to assess appearance
• Additional consultation to have your plan presented by our treatment coordinator (optional)
• Full breakdown of costs
• Written treatment plan with all costs included
• Discuss costs of treatment
• Discuss any queries with our treatment coordinator
To Book A Free Treatment Coordinator Visit call our reception team on 02866 329222 or alternatively email us your name, address, date of birth and contact telephone details and we will arrange an appointment for you. If you would like to book an appointment with one of our Dentists, please feel free to use our online booking service at the following link https://soe2olb.3pointdata.com/soe/v1/workflow?organization=299, call our reception team on 02866 329222 or alternatively email us your name, address, date of birth and contact telephone details and we will arrange an appointment for you.